It's been raining like mad.. I can't find a job.. I have nobody to hang out with... It's been tough. I don't like the system; I mean no one will hire you if you have no work experience and if no one will hire you, you can't attain any work experience. Bleh.
Now that Mac is back Alycia isn't around very often. Jackie has Jake. Kyle is in New Mexico. Thats my whole 3 best friends that are preoccupied. Alycia and Jackie are more than willing to let me tag along as a third wheel... but a lonely heart can only handle that not very often. UHG. It would be so great if Daren and Bryan lived in Poky. They are fun.
I guess I shouldn't complain. I have gone camping a few times. I have had fun. just not as often as i would like...
BLEH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment