Friday, October 2, 2009

What is wrong with me?

It's the question that is repeating itself over and over again in my head. I honestly want to know. What is it that I do that scares all of you away? Maybe it's my looks... but I don't think that's it. I know that I am not the prettiest girl in the world, but I'm not ugly. Even when you see me for who I truly am and you tell me I'm amazing, what is it that makes me so uninteresting? I am the one you come to to talk about things. I am the one you like to hang out with more often than other people. So I ask you... why? What is it that makes me not good enough for you? I think we could really have something if you ever gave me a real chance. Honestly I shouldn't like you nearly as much as I do, and I certainly shouldn't be around you as often as I am. You have no idea the impact that you have on me. I am more miserable and more happy when you are around. Can you even imagine what that feels like? Feeling completely opposite feelings at the same time. It's awful. It makes me hate you when you aren't around, or when I'm not thinking about all of the things I love about you. Something NEEDS to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment